The Australian outback represents both the beauty and harshness of nature. Outback Cleaning Products understand this and have created a product line that cuts through the elements whilst protecting the environment.
The team works in the outback and know the unique challenges their customers face. One of the most universal challenges when travelling through the outback? Red dirt stains on your RV or Caravan. With only acidic options in the market that damage the sensitive surface of your decals and Perspex, customers were having to pick between permanent red-dirt stains or peeling, damaged surfaces on their precious vehicle.
The solution? Outback’s RV Super Wash.
This product has been specially formulated to dissolve iron ore and red dirt quickly and efficiently without using dangerous chemicals or damaging the sensitive surfaces on your RV or Caravan. It is made with an acid-free, environmentally sustainable solution that can be used safely on a wide range of surfaces from painted to plastic to aluminium.
RV Super Wash is a highly versatile product that can be used on any surface of your Vehicle making it the ideal solution for the keen travellers making their way across the expansive landscape.
- • Environmentally sustainable, acid-free solution
• Can be used on a number of surfaces and safe on decals, perspex and aluminium.
• Removes red dirt stains easily and quickly
• Perfect for Caravans, RV and trailers.
Directions for use
- Dilute as per recommended dilution rate on the product label.
- Spray, brush or snow foam onto the surface being cleaned till it is saturated.
- Agitate solution onto the surface being cleaned with a stiff-bristled brush, Soft Broom or microfibre cloth. (do not use a stiff bristle brush over the top of perspex windows as it will scratch and damage the window finish)
- Allow approximately 5 minutes soak time to enable the RV Super Wash to penetrate the dirty surface.
- Agitate the surface again lightly.
- Rinse with a high-pressure washer or hose until all solution, and Red Dirt has been removed from the surface. (when using the pressure washer, please take care around the vents not to over spray as this will enter the van)