Manufacture warranties are provided by the manufacturer of the product and each require a specific process to be followed in order for an approved repair to be performed. George Day Caravans is committed to exceptional customer service will assist with processing the required information in a timely and efficient manner. To assist with this process, we request you submit your request via the claims form. Once submitted, one of our friendly team will make contact to confirm receipt of your claim and then again at each stage of the process. Please be aware that once time in the workshop has been allocated, we are unable to add additional items. For any subsequent claims, a new warranty booking will be required.
- Claim received from the customer
- Assigned to one of our advisors
- Reviewed by advisor to:
- determine manufacturer for each concern,
- assess likely cause and correction and,
- source repair parts (if required)
- determine if further inspection is required
- Advisor submits repair quote and manufacturer specific warranty forms
- Acceptance / rejection of repair quote from manufacturer/supplier
- Parts received from supplier
- Booking for approved repair made and time in workshop allocated to appropriate technicians
In order to ensure the fastest possible response time, please list your concerns in the description box and ensure high quality photos of each concern are uploaded. Taking a close up photo and then one from further away allows our advisors to obtain the detail needed and the context of where the concern is located. We understand that this may not be possible for every concern and we will contact you should we require further information.
Repairs by 3rd Party
We understand that you may live or holiday in regional areas or interstate and not every repair can be performed by us. If you are unable to bring your RV back to us, the following must be followed:
- Submit your request via the claims form
- Include a quote from a reputable repairer. N.B. All quotes/invoices must be addressed to George Day Caravans.
- Repair quote and supporting evidence will be submitted to supplier/manufacturer for approval
- If approved, a Purchase Order will be supplied to the nominated repairer
- Works undertaken and final invoice sent to George Day Caravans for payment
We are unable to reimburse customers for any works where the above process is not followed, regardless of whether the concern is deemed warrantable or not.
National Warranty Company
If an additional warranty was purchased with your RV, then the following processes must be followed:
- For new RV's still within their original manufacturer warranty, follow the claims process above.
- For used RV's or new RV's outside their original manufacturer warranty, check your NWC contract to ensure your concerns are covered by the policy. You can obtain a quote from any reputable repairer and submit your claim direct to NWC via email email@example.com
- Our advisors are able to assist with quotes and provide guidance on understanding your warranty policy, but are not able to authorise repairs. All authorisations must come from National Warranty Company and bookings cannot be made until this authorisation is provided.
Should you have any questions about our policies and procedures, please feel free to contact us on 08 9493 5557 (opt 2) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you be unsatisfied with the service you are receiving or wish to make a complaint, you can email email@example.com and a senior manager will get in contact with you to resolve your concerns.